General Pool Classroom Requests
This site is for faculty/staff only. Students requesting any space on campus must submit a request via Events Management.
Requests by faculty/staff for scheduling any event (academic, non-academic) in a General Pool Classroom are now requested via 25Live.
This site is used by faculty/staff for two types of requests:
- To move a currently assigned General Pool classroom to another General Pool classroom.
- To hold an event in a General Pool classroom.
Please note the following:
- Make your request a minimum of one week before you need the classroom.
- Except for review sessions for a current academic class, no event will be scheduled in General Pool classrooms during finals.
- No events will be scheduled in General Pool classrooms for any term, until academic courses are assigned a classroom for that term.
- Academic Events take priority over non-academic events; thus, should the need arise, some non-academic events may be moved to another classroom once scheduled.
- No event is to be scheduled for student meetings/gatherings/organizations, etc. Contact Events Management for these requests.
- Restricted classrooms do not appear in 25Live. Requests for the use of these classrooms remains the same, i.e., contact the appropriate college/school/department for use to restricted classrooms.
- Should your event need catering, make your event space request and once the classroom is confirmed, contact Events Management for your catering needs.
- General Pool Classroom Requests
- 25Live Procedures
- Catering needs and student requests