- About Marquette
- Catholic and Jesuit
- Guiding values
- Strategic planning
PROBLEM WITH THIS WEBPAGE?
To report another problem, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Provost Kimo Ah Yun has named a search committee to identify the next permanent dean of the Diederich College of Communication. The committee, which comprises faculty, staff, a Jesuit, a student, an alumnus and a trustee, will be chaired by Stephen Hudson-Mairet, associate professor and chair of digital media and performing arts.
In addition to Hudson-Mairet, the committee members include:
- Joel Andryc, alumnus, Sp ’79
- Kati Tusinski Berg, acting associate dean of graduate studies and research
- Sumana Chattopadhyay, associate professor of digital media and performing arts/media studies; chair, University Academic Senate
- Ana Garner, professor and chair of journalism and media studies
- Joseph Kearney, dean of the Law School
- Abby Ng, senior, communication
- John Novotny, assistant dean for development, Law School
- Ron Smith, editor/project director of the Milwaukee Neighborhood News Service
- Tracey Sturgal, instructor of communication studies
- Kevin Thomas, assistant professor of multicultural branding, strategic communication
- James Voiss, S.J., vice president for mission and ministry
- Michelle Wales, director of academic business affairs
- Anne Zizzo, alumnus and trustee emerita, Jour ’87; president/CEO, Zizzo Group
The university has retained the search firm Isaacson, Miller, which has assisted Marquette with numerous academic leadership searches in the past.