- About Marquette
- Catholic and Jesuit
- Guiding values
- Strategic planning
PROBLEM WITH THIS WEBPAGE?
To report another problem, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Week of May 11: Provost plans to have a follow-up meeting with the search committee and the search firm to discuss the committee’s evaluations of each candidate, with the goal of making an offer by the end of May. The goal remains to hire a permanent dean to start by July 1, 2020.
- Week of May 4: Various constituencies (faculty, staff, Executive Committee of University Academic Senate, etc.) completes virtual interviews with finalists.
- Week of April 20: The Search Committee completes virtual interviews with semi-finalists for the dean position.
- Search committee uses the Opportunity and Challenge Profile to identify and recruit candidates
Search committee develops, posts Opportunity and Challenge Profile
- Search committee and Isaacson, Miller conducted listening sessions with following groups:
- Search committee held first meeting, Provost Ah Yun gave charge to committee
- Search committee announced
- Stephen Hudson-Mairet accepts Provost Kimo Ah Yun's invitation to chair the Diederich College of Communication dean search committee
- Marquette hires Isaacson, Miller as executive search firm
- Provost Ah Yun and college faculty determine search will be confidential, meaning names of finalists will not be made public
- Using Suggested Procedure for Conducting Dean Searches, college faculty and staff vote to select members of search committee
- Provost Ah Yun invites additional individuals to serve on search committee