Visiting Assistant Professor
Prof. Anik Iqbal teaches several computer science and data science courses that are frequently taken by undergrad and grad students in different programs related to computer science and data science, including data mining, data structures, business intelligence and business analytics. His research interests include improving healthcare technologies with mobile computing and developing non-invasive technologies for monitoring vital human health data. He is experienced in patient monitoring, building assistive technologies and activity monitoring for smart phones.
- COSC 1000 Introduction to Computer Science
- COSC 2100 Data Structures
- COSC 4610/5610 Data Mining
- COSC 4931/5931 Topics in Computer Science: Web Technologies
- COSC 6510 Business Intelligence
- COSC 6520 Business Analytics
- Haque, Munirul M., Masud Rabbani, Dipranjan Das Dipal, Md Ishrak Islam Zarif, Anik Iqbal, Amy Schwichtenberg, Naveen Bansal, Tanjir Rashid Soron, Syed Ishtiaque Ahmed, and Sheikh Iqbal Ahamed. "Informing Developmental Milestone Achievement for Children With Autism: Machine Learning Approach." JMIR Medical Informatics 9, no. 6 (2021): e29242.
- Haque, M. M., M. Rabbani, D. D. Dipal, M. I. I. Zarif, A. Iqbal, A. Schwichtenberg, N. Bansal, T. R. Soron, S. I. Ahmed, and S. I. Ahamed. "A machine learning approach to inform developmental milestone achievement for children with autism." JMIR Medical Informatics (2021).
- Haque, Munirul M., Masud Rabbani, Dipranjan Das Dipal, Md Ishrak Islam Zarif, Anik Iqbal, Shaheen Akhter, Shahana Parveen et al. "Grant Report on mCARE: Mobile-Based Care for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) for Low-and Middle-Income Countries (LMICs)." Journal of psychiatry and brain science 6 (2021).
- Iqbal, A., A. Levchenko, and M. Khodas. "Decay of the Kohn mode in hydrodynamic regime." Physical Review B 92, no. 2 (2015): 024303.
- Iqbal, A., and M. Khodas. "Effects of interaction on field-induced resonances in a confined Fermi liquid." Physical Review B 90, no. 15 (2014): 155439.