Faculty and Staff: Upload your proof of booster by Feb. 1 for a chance at free parking and courtside basketball tickets
Boosters are a critical tool to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, and our high vaccination rate has helped us maintain the high-quality in-person education experience students value. Faculty and staff are strongly encouraged to upload proof of COVID-19 booster to the MU Patient Portal by midnight Feb. 1.
IMPORTANT: Faculty and staff who do not upload proof booster by Feb. 1 will be subject to surveillance testing. Unvaccinated individuals should also follow CDC guidelines for unvaccinated individuals.
Employees who upload—or have already uploaded—proof of COVID-19 booster to the MU Patient Portal by midnight on Feb. 1 will be automatically entered into a giveaway for the following prizes:
- One month of free campus parking (4 winners)
- Courtside seats to a Marquette University Men’s Basketball game (1 winner)
- Courtside seats to a Marquette University Women’s Basketball game (1 winner)
To enter, simply upload your proof of COVID-19 vaccination via the MU Patient Portal OR complete . View the Giveaway winners will be contacted later in early February.
Uploading proof of COVID-19 vaccination to the MU Patient Portal takes less than five minutes:
- Log into the MU Patient Portal.
- Click on the “Immunizations” tab.
- Scroll down to the “Required” section to find the COVID-19 Vaccine. Use “Dose 3” as your booster dose.
- Enter the date of your booster under the appropriate brand of vaccine. Note: If you have received a WHO approved booster vaccine do not enter a date. Only upload documentation.
- Then click on the “Upload” tab in the menu. Scroll down to select the type of document to upload (COVID-19 Vaccine Record), and then click “Select File” to upload a copy of your updated vaccine card.
See answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
Giveaway is open to anyone in Wisconsin, 18 years of age or older, and is void where prohibited by law. Marquette University students are not eligible to participate in this giveaway.
Entries may be earned by uploading your vaccine information via the MU Patient Portal OR by completing an online form. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person, regardless of entry method.
Prizes and notification
Marquette will select the winners and each eligible winner will receive one of the prizes listed above. Winners will be notified via e-mail.
Giveaway winners will be contacted in early February. The winners will be determined via random drawing from all eligible entries. No cash value, not transferable. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
Giveaway entry period
The giveaway period ends at midnight on Feb 1.
Winners are responsible for any/all tax consequences. By entering this giveaway, entrants agree that Marquette can publicize winner names and photographs for promotional purposes (signed consent form may be required).
Termination of giveaway
Marquette reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate this giveaway at any time.