Marquette Dental School: Ready-Made for Tomorrow's Dentists
Our beautiful 120,000 square-foot dental school and clinic - Wisconsin's only - offers the most advanced clinical resources and instructional technology available.
The Preclinical Simulation Laboratory
First and second-year students practice their hand skills on high-tech manikins in the preclinical simulation laboratory. Students are able to get up-close and personal access, not only to online resource materials, but also to on-site presentations. Each student has a workstation equipped with a personal computer, providing a clear view of even the smallest details of each slideshow, video or live demonstration. With its clinic-like environment, the simulation laboratory significantly improves the transition from classroom to clinic work.
Central Sterilization System
This capability provides an unlimited supply of sterile instruments for use by our students and faculty. This, of course, translates into competent patient care.
Faculty Practice Clinic
The clinic offers a venue for Marquette’s dental faculty to develop their skills and to stay on top of the latest innovations in patient care. A program of this nature is essential for allowing those with needs beyond the scope of general dentistry an opportunity to receive on-site specialist care.
Other Facility Features
- Eight 12-chair practice operatories designed to resemble and function like small, private dental offices.
- Specialty-care clinics designed for pediatric dentistry, advanced care, surgical services and graduate prosthodontic, orthodontic and endodontic programs.
- Leading dental researchers whose questions and discoveries are revealing new treatment options.
- Centralized clinics with adjoining teaching space for general dentistry rounds.
- Large lecture hall and adjacent break-out space offering the latest in presentation technology.
- A technology-testing center exhibiting next-generation dental equipment and products.
- An information center used to develop the newest and best distance learning and teledentistry technology, connecting dental professionals worldwide to Marquette for lifelong learning.
D.D.S. Program Admissions contact