- Online Course Development
- Online Program Development
- Program Guidelines
- Accessible Technology
- Digital Learning Team
- Contact Us
- For questions about online teaching or course design, submit your questions to the Distance Learning Helpdesk portal.
PROBLEM WITH THIS WEBPAGE?
To report another problem, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guides for how to use university supported add-ons and plugins for D2L.
- iClicker Classic resources for D2L integration
- Perusall Integration Setup
Perusall is a social annotation tool. Students work together to markup readings. Assignments created in Perusall are integrated into D2L. Additional information about setting up readings and assignments can be found on Perusall's support site. For further assistance, please contact Perusall support.
- Students Getting Started - Instructions provided on how to use Perusall. Because Perusall has been integrated, students click on the Perusall Assignment link created in a module to launch Perusall. No setup is required.
- TurnItIn is a plagiarism detection tool that can be enabled in the D2L Dropbox. While the tool provides a percentage of text detected as potential plagiarism, it’s essential that you review the originality reports for each student, and not rely solely on the percentage.
- Gale Databases integration allows for ease of access to scholarly journals.
- Research Skills Tutorials integration allows for numerous, interactive and ready-to-use tutorials to select from that will give students the skills to conduct research with confidence.
- Alexander Street integration provides video streaming.