- College of Education Magazine
- College calendars
- Employment Opportunities
- Handbooks and Forms for Students
- Online Courses
- Professional Organizations and Resources
- Resources for Supervisors and Cooperating Teachers
- Wisconsin Educator Preparation Program Annual Reports and Title II Reports
- Immigration Status-Related Stress and Students Guide
Dr. Karisse Callender Wins Two Grants
Dr. Karisse Callender has received two grants to further her research. The first is from the Association for Assessment and Research in Counseling (AARC) to develop and evaluate a theory-based assessment designed to monitor personal wellness and professional wellbeing in licensed counseling professionals and counselors-in-training. She has also received funding from the North Central Association for Counselor Education and Supervision (NCACES) to support a mixed method study on the quality of life of substance abuse counselors and how they experience their role in treatment outcomes.
These grants will allow Dr. Callender to further her research interests regarding in the effects and implications of trauma and substance use, and interventions used across individuals and counselors. Congratulations, Dr. Callender!