The Marquette Wellness Portal is a resource offered to ALL Marquette University employees and spouses of employees. A variety of programs and services are available to you through Virgin Pulse, and you will also find information on all Marquette Wellness programs and services offered on campus. If you are on a Marquette sponsored health plan, you can earn your HSA/FSA contribution from Marquette University by participating in activities through the portal. Everyone using the portal can earn raffle ticket entries for our quarterly prize drawings. which make you eligible to win over 280 prize drawings throughout the year.
Plus, if you are enrolled with Virgin Pulse, you can receive a free max buzz (activity and sleep tracker). All employees, and spouses of employees who are enrolled, are eligible.
How It Works: Health Plan Members
The Virgin Pulse wellness portal operates on a points and levels system, allowing you to earn points for engaging in activities of your choice here at Marquette University or on the portal. You have from January 1, 2021 - September 30, 2021 to earn 30,000 points and 100% of your 2022 HSA/FSA Contribution. We encourage you to choose programs that support your own personal wellbeing.
How It Works: Non-Health Plan Members
If you are a Marquette employee or spouse of a Marquette employee, but you aren't on a university sponsored health plan, you can still use Virgin Pulse. Check out our Non-Health Plan member guide to see how you can earn rewards.
How to Register:
- Go to join.virginpulse.com/MarquetteUniversity
- Enter your information
- Email - This can be any email of your choice
- Password - password must be a minimum of 8 characters and contain the following:
- Lowercase characters (a through z)
- Uppercase characters (A through Z)
- Number (0 through 9)
- Non-alphanumeric character (Example: !@#$%*)
If you have questions about the Virgin Pulse wellness portal, please contact Member Services. Contact information:
- Phone: 888-671-9395 - representatives available 8am-9pm ET Monday - Friday
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- On-platform Chat: representatives available 2am - 9pm ET Monday - Friday
You can also use the Virgin Pulse support website for any of your "how to" questions such as:
- How do I connect my Iphone or Android?
- How do I set up my sleep guide?
- How do I set a weight goal?
Questions regarding your benefits can be directed to Human Resources or you can contact Human Resources at 8-7305.