Applications are accepted from students who have already completed a bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, or a clinical field from an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 3.000 (on a 4.000 scale).
- A completed application form and fee online.
- Copies of all college/university transcripts except Marquette.*
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A statement of purpose stating career goals and how the program will help in reaching those goals.
- GRE (General Test only), GMAT, or Medical College Admission Test (MCAT). Waived for individuals with a doctoral degree. Waived for students with a B.S. degree in engineering and a GPA of 3.300 or higher from a regionally accredited university in the United States.
- A TOEFL score or other acceptable proof of English proficiency. For international applicants only.
Upon admission, final official transcripts from all previously attended colleges/universities, with certified English translations if original language is not English, must be submitted to the Graduate School within the first five weeks of the term of admission or a hold preventing registration for future terms will be placed on the student’s record.
Apply online via The Graduate School