Opus College of Engineering Scholarships
Since 1908, the Opus College of Engineering has been uniquely blending professional engineering preparation with a liberal arts education to provide the world with well-balanced leaders in their profession. The college’s mission is to prepare students for successful careers based on a strong ethical and moral foundation, to advance the discipline of engineering, to serve the professional and technical communities, and to contribute to our global society.
Full tuition, room & board
The Opus Scholars Award recognizes a combination of outstanding academic achievement, as well as significant need for three incoming engineering freshmen. The award is a full-tuition scholarship to Marquette, in addition to room and board support. It is renewable each year of the recipient’s four-year (eight-semester) undergraduate program, provided the student is in good academic standing in the Opus College of Engineering. The award is based on academic merit and demonstrated financial need. For additional program details about this award, review the applicable Award Information Guide, available from the Office of Student Financial Aid.
General selection guidelines
- High school senior entering the Opus College of Engineering
- Must be of the first generation in your family to attend college
- Priority will be given to students who have participated in organizations that serve low-income youth, such as the Cristo Rey Network and Boys & Girls Clubs
- Applicant must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Download the Scholars Programs instructions.
This packet of materials will guide you through program requirements.
- Apply for admission into Marquette.
You'll need to have a completed application on file to apply for Scholars Programs.
- Apply for Scholars Programs online. Using this link, choose "Log in" under Returning User and enter your Marquette Application Account access credentials. (Access information was sent to the email address you used when applying.) Click "Start New Application" to begin.
FIRST Robotics Scholarship
$6,000 Annual Scholarship
The FIRST Robotics Scholarship recognizes the achievements and robotics experience of participants of the FIRST Robotics Organization. The award is $6,000 per academic year, to contribute to the cost of tuition, and up to two students are selected each year. It is renewable each year of the recipient's four year (eight-semester) undergraduate program, provided the student is in good academic standing in the Opus College of Engineering. The award is based on academic merit and leadership potential as demonstrated through FIRST Robotics experience. Learn more and apply by February 15, 2019, by visiting the FIRST Robotics Scholarship website and search for Marquette University.