Fifteen competitive scholarships are awarded to the applicant pool. Scholarship recipients will be chosen based on scholastic record and other criteria.
This scholarship is renewable each semester of a recipient's four-year (eight-semester) undergraduate program provided the recipient remain in good academic standing with their respective college. For additional program details about this award, review the applicable Award Information Guide, available from the Office of Student Financial Aid.
APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIP
- $3,000 (15 awards available)
- Scholarship review begins March 15 for fall transfers, Oct. 15 for spring transfers
- Transfer students from two-year colleges
- Membership in Phi Theta Kappa
- Other criteria as described in the application
The Phi Theta Kappa scholarship application is completed online using the same application portal applicants use when applying for admission.
- Apply for admission to Marquette before applying for any Transfer scholarship.
- After submitting your admission application, apply for additional transfer scholarship using the link below.
- Log into your account using the credentials established when you applied for admission.
- Call or e-mail admissions if you experience issues. We're happy to help!
Find the Phi Theta Kappa application here!