This is the best way to see how the faculty and students at Marquette interact! Marquette faculty members love to teach and it shows in the classroom. Class visits are available to prospective students Monday through Friday.
To participate in the Class Visit Program, you may view the list of classes below and decide which class you are most interested in attending. You do not need to register in advance for the course. Instead, we ask that you stop by the Admissions Office (Zilber Hall, suite 136) approximately 20 minutes before class begins to sign in for the class and pick up your pass.
To view the class visit schedule for the Fall of 2019 please click here.
- Class visits will not be available during spring break, the week of March 13-17.
- Class visits are not available during midterm break, Thanksgiving, Easter, or finals week.
- Although a class may be listed as in-session, exams, special projects and speakers may cause the cancellation of an individual class. We recommend having a backup class selected.
- Class visits are not shadow visits. During a class visit, the student will be attending a class without a current student host.
- When attending a class, the student will need to stay for the entire class.