Health and Safety for Visitors
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Office of Admissions is taking additional precautions to protect the health of our campus community and visitors. Please review the protocols below:
- Masks are strongly recommended indoors on campus regardless of vaccination status as Milwaukee County has moved into the CDC’s “high” level of COVID-19 community spread. The City of Milwaukee has a mask advisory in place for the city that, in alignment with CDC guidance, strongly advises all individuals regardless of vaccination status or past COVID-19 infection to wear a well-fitting mask at all times in public indoor settings.
- Please do not come to our campus if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or have had contact with anyone who has tested positive or is a presumptive positive for COVID-19.
- While we are taking all precautions to safeguard our community, we cannot eliminate the risk of COVID-19 exposure and infection on campus. Please remember that you visit at risk to your own health. If any visitor shows symptoms and tests positive for COVID-19 within 48 hours of visiting campus, please report it to us by contacting Kate Bracciano, Director of Visit Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before visiting, we ask you to review the COVID screen questionnaire (below). If you are experiencing any of these symptoms currently or answer "yes" to any of these questions, we ask that you reschedule your visit.
These are the questions you will be asked upon check-in for your visit.
- Are you currently experiencing any of the COVID-19 symptoms, mild or severe? They are: fever (temperature of 100 degrees or higher), chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and diarrhea.
- Have you been exposed to or in contact with anyone who has tested positive or is a presumptive positive for COVID-19?
- Have you been exposed to or in contact with anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days?