Health and Safety for Visitors
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Office of Admissions is taking additional precautions to protect the health of our campus community and visitors. Please review the protocols below:
- While mask wearing and social distancing are no longer required on Marquette's campus, we support guidance from health officials who recommend wearing masks indoors to decrease the spread of COVID-19. We encourage members of our community who are unvaccinated, immunocompromised or at high risk for COVID-19 complications to continue wearing masks indoors.
- We cannot accommodate walk-in visitors for individual meetings, presentations or tours. Advanced registration and pre-visit communication regarding Marquette's health precautions are required.
- Please do not come to our campus if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or have had contact with anyone who has tested positive or is a presumptive positive for COVID-19.
- While we are taking all precautions to safeguard our community, we cannot eliminate the risk of COVID-19 exposure and infection on campus. Please remember that you visit at risk to your own health. If any visitor shows symptoms and tests positive for COVID-19 within 48 hours of visiting campus, please report it to us by contacting Kate Bracciano, Director of Visit Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registered Visitors to Undergraduate Admissions
Upon check-in, you will be given a COVID-19 screening questionnaire and your temperature will be taken. Please review the questionnaire (below) in advance. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms currently or answer "yes" to any of these questions, we ask that you reschedule your visit.
These are the questions you will be asked upon check-in for your visit.
- Are you currently experiencing any of the following: temperature of 100 degrees or higher, cough, shortness of breath or chest tightness?
- Are you currently experiencing 2 or more of the following: chills, fatigue, loss of taste or smell, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, congestion/runny nose, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea?
- Have you been exposed to or in contact with anyone who has tested positive or is a presumptive positive for COVID-19?
- Have you been exposed to or in contact with anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19?