- Academic Calendar
- Academic Integrity
- Class Search (formerly Snapshot)
- Faculty Activities Database
- Faculty Forms
- Faculty Guide to Libraries
- Faculty Handbook
- Faculty Textbook Adoptions Portal
- Sabbatical Handbook
- Tenure Buyout Policy
Dr. Gary Meyer, senior vice provost for faculty affairs, oversees the Office of Faculty Affairs. In addition to chairing the Marquette University Committee on Faculty Promotions and Tenure, Meyer serves as the Accreditation Liaison Officer to the Higher Learning Commission. Dr. Meyer also oversees the university Center for Teaching and Learning, whose mission is to promote pedagogical excellence on campus.
Office of Faculty Affairs, Mission, Vision and Strategic Initiatives
The Office of Faculty Affairs provides innovative resources and meaningful guidance to help faculty members reach their full potential as teachers, scholars and university leaders.
All faculty members will thrive, across their full range of activities, in order to transform students and the broader society in ways consistent with the university mission.
- Orientation — Facilitate a rich and meaningful New Faculty Orientation experience focused on developing strong connections within each cohort, with Marquette University colleagues and with the broader Milwaukee community.
- Enrichment — Work with campus partners (e.g., Center for Teaching and Learning, Faber Center for Ignatian Spirituality) to provide rich and meaningful programming for faculty.
- Leadership Development — Facilitate a transformational leadership development program that introduces faculty, who aspire toward greater campus leadership roles, to leadership in the Ignatian tradition. In addition, provide leadership enhancement for department chairs and other academic administrators.
- Communication and Recognition — Provide opportunities for dialogue and feedback; recognize and celebrate faculty accomplishments.