Health Care Data Analytics
Earn a master's degree in Health Care Data Analytics online
This flexible, online interdisciplinary program combines mathematics, statistics, computer science, ethics, health care environment, regulations, industry, and process improvement. The combination is designed to bring the latest in the health care industry and the delivery of care and service, together with the tools of analysis and technology.
Transform health care through big data
The Health Care Data Analytics program was developed based on the demand within the health care and auxiliary industries for professionals with advanced training in data analytics.
Students may also be interested in learning about earning the Data Science Certificate through Marquette's Graduate Program.
Take the next step towards your future
This program has rolling admissions, which means you may apply any time before the following dates:
- Fall term admissions- August 1 (June 1 for international applicants)
- Spring term admissions- December 15 (October 15 for international applicants)
These are the dates your application must be complete and all required documentation must be received in the Graduate School by these dates.
However, applicants who wish to be considered for merit-based financial aid (graduate assistantships/fellowships) should be aware of the merit-based financial aid deadlines by which all applicant materials must be received by the Graduate School:
- Fall (August) Term: February 15
- Spring (January) Term: November 15
- Summer (May) Term: April 15
- A completed application form and fee online.
- Copies of all college/university transcripts except Marquette.*
- A statement of purpose stating career goals and how the program will help in reaching those goals.
- International applicants only: TOEFL score or other acceptable proof of English proficiency.
- Applicants will be given the option to provide up to two letters of recommendation and a resume.
*Upon admission, final official transcripts from all previously attended colleges/universities, with certified English translations if original language is not in English, must be submitted to the Graduate School within the first five weeks of the term of admission or a hold preventing registration for future terms will be placed on the student's record.