Please contact the IT Services Help Desk for questions about Microsoft ending Basic Authentication.
iOS Setup for Microsoft Outlook App
The Microsoft Outlook app for iOS uses Modern Authentication and provides the best experience for email and calendar on iOS devices.
- If you don't have Outlook installed, go to the Apple App Store on your iOS device for the Outlook app. Tap GET and the Outlook app installs on your iOS device.
- Open the Outlook app. You are prompted for your email address. Enter your Marquette email address, ending in @marquette.edu. Tap Add Account.
- The Marquette University sign-in prompt appears. Enter your Marquette password and tap Sign In.
- Outlook asks if you would like to add another account. Tap Maybe Later.
- Outlook asks you if you want notifications enabled. Select either "No Thanks" or "Turn on." Your inbox appears in the Outlook app. Your setup is complete.
If you encounter troubles with iOS Outlook setup, contact the IT Services Help Desk.