Digital Media Equipment Assistant
Supervisor: Elizabeth Wawrzyniak
Hours per week: 10-20
Start date: ASAP
Position is a customer-service job which entails extensive public contact; Provides technical support and instruction to users on the library's circulating equipment; Checks in/out Digital Media Studio Equipment including laptops, chargers, cameras, microphones, and more.
- Must have a highly developed work ethic.
- Must have excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently with little direct supervision.
- Must have a technical aptitude and excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Position requires evening and weekend availability.