Class Reserves for Faculty and TAs
The Class Reserve Desk is located on the lower level of Raynor Library.
Class Reserves functions as an extension of your classroom. Copies of assigned readings, supplemental readings, previous tests and other materials can be made available for short term loan (print copies) or they can be scanned and made available as PDFs online.
Ares is the system used to provide electronic class reserve materials for Raynor Memorial Libraries. Enter your Checkmarq information to access Ares. Ares works best using Internet Explorer
- Electronic Reserve Copyright Best Practices
- American Library Association
- Association of American Publishers
- Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI)
- University of Texas "Crash Course in Copyright"
- U.S. Copyright Office
- Stanford University Libraries’ Copyright and Fair Use
Further questions? Direct any questions to:
Raynor Library Class Reserve Desk -- 288-7253