APA Citation Tutorial
The APA Citation Tutorial has been retired.
In 2018 the project team carried out a complete technical review of the code used for this project. As part of the review, it become apparent that the required investment to bring the code in line with modern standards would be very substantial. The decision was made to sunset this tutorial and instead focus resources on developing a more robust version from the ground up that would meet modern standards.
For Marquette College of Nursing faculty who utilized this tutorial in their courses, the updated version is accessible in D2L and can be easily added to your D2L course site by following the instructions below:
- In your D2L course site, navigate to "Content" from the top navigation bar.
- Next, click the module you would like to add the tutorial to.
- Once in the module, click the "New" button.
- From the drop down menu, click "New SCORM Object".
- In the new window, click the radio button next to "Nursing APA Citation Tutorial".
- Then, click the "Add" button at the bottom of the window.
- In the next screen, decide if you would like a grade item created for this instance.
- Click "Add" at the bottom of the window.
- The tutorial should appear in the module and is ready for student use.