Workshop: Managing Your Online Presence
Spotlight Your Research: Managing Your Scholarly Presence on the Web
Monday, November 2nd, 11:00am – 12:00pm || Raynor Memorial Library, Room 330B
Confused by the host of online services available to gather and promote your scholarly work, such as Google Scholar Citations, ResearchGate, Academia.edu, ORCID, ResearcherID, BioSketch, MyBibliography, etc., etc., etc.? Come to our workshop and learn how to manage your online presence then put it to work to promote your research, track your impact and leverage funding applications.
You will learn:
- How to create and connect author profiles in popular platforms such as Google Scholar Citations, ResearchGate and ORCID
- How to set up your MyNCBI MyBibliography for NIH grant submissions
- Do’s and don’ts of online sharing
- Rose Fortier, Digital Programs Coordinator, Patricia Berge and Martha Jermé, Research and Instructional Services Librarians, Raynor Memorial Libraries
- Mindy Williams, Assistant Director of Project Planning and Development, Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
Anyone is welcome to attend. We hope that you’ll be able to join us.
Please RSVP to Sherrie Dorff at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, October 30 if you plan to attend.
Space is limited so please RSVP!