Library Pickup Service for Faculty and Graduate Students
Marquette faculty and graduate students may request items from the library’s circulating collections for pickup at the library’s main circulation desk.
As research begins to ramp back up at Marquette and with the guidance of the COVID-19 response team, Raynor Memorial Libraries will be taking retrieval requests for circulating materials from faculty and graduate students beginning July 8. Faculty and graduate students can place a request online for items and, when they are ready, these items can be picked up in person at Raynor Library’s main circulation desk with your Marquette ID.
No additional in-person library services are available at this time.
Please note: When picking up materials, masks and social distancing are required.
To request a print item from the library:
- Find the desired item in the library’s catalog.
- Use the library’s online pickup form to request the item.
- Requests will be processed in the order received. There is a limit of 8 requests per day. Requests received by 10am should be filled before 4pm. The library’s onsite staffing is limited, but we will aim to fill your request by the end of the next business day.
- You will receive an e-mail from our staff notifying you when your item is ready.
- Please wait until you receive the ready notice to come to the library to pick up your items.
- Items should be picked up within 5 business days of receiving the ready notice.
To pick up your item(s) when they are ready:
- A mask and social distancing is required.
- You will need your university ID to enter the building and complete the checkout.
- Visit Raynor Library’s main circulation desk Monday-Friday, between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. to pick up your requested item(s).
- Entry is through Wisconsin Avenue cardswipe entrance.
Return books to the library via the book drop outside Raynor Library’s Wisconsin Avenue entrance which is open 24/7.
If you have questions about this service, e-mail email@example.com.