- Download and access Microsoft Teams
- Recommended Teams headsets and devices
- Join a Teams Online Class or Meeting
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Share a PowerPoint in a Teams Meeting
- Create polls and surveys in Teams
- Upcoming and recent Teams features
- Instructors: Request Teams Sites for Courses
- Instructors: Taking Attendance in Teams
- Using Microsoft Teams sites
- Troubleshooting your home internet
Download fix to clear Teams Cache
Clearing the cache for Microsoft Teams may resolve software problems that are not fixed by simply signing out of Teams and signing back in.
IT Services created a fix to download and launch that clears Microsoft Teams cache for Windows and macOS, without losing custom backgrounds for meetings.
By clicking or tapping on the download links below, I agree to the following license...
CLIENT SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT OF MARQUETTE UNIVERSITY
Marquette University: I have requested a copy of Marquette University (Marquette) developed or licensed software from Marquette IT Services to install on my personally and/or university owned computer.
I understand that I will install and use this software according to the manufacturers' and Marquette's instructions and licensing agreement only and I will not distribute this software to anyone else, including other Marquette students or employees, either freely or for fees. I understand that I should back up my data prior to installing such software, as my data, computer or other electronic equipment may be damaged or otherwise suffer reduced or total loss of functionality.
I further understand that upon my termination of employment from Marquette that I will uninstall/remove all copies of Marquette developed or licensed software from my personally owned computer.
I agree with the above, am willing to accept these risks, and will not hold Marquette University, Marquette IT Services or any other Marquette personnel liable for any loss of data or problems with my equipment arising from installing such software.
- Windows: Download zipped file to clear Teams cache then open the zipped file for instructions
- macOS: Download zipped file to clear Teams cache then open the zipped file for instructions