- Create a meeting from a Teams channel
- Schedule recurring Teams channel meetings
- Ensuring confidential Teams meetings
- Create a meeting from Outlook Calendar
- Find and send Join Teams Meeting link
- Students: Create a Teams meeting from D2L
- Instructors: Create a Teams meeting from D2L
Create a Microsoft Teams meeting from Outlook Calendar
To schedule a Teams meeting via Microsoft Outlook
- Open Outlook from your desktop or go to Outlook on the Web.
- In the lower-left corner, click or tap the Calendar view icon.
- Calendar view appears. In the upper right. click or tap New Teams Meeting (Outlook) or New Event (Outlook on the Web).
- In Outlook, a meeting window appears. Click or tap the image to enlarge.
In Outlook on the Web, a prompt appears in your browser. Click or tap the image to enlarge.
- Enter a title/subject for your meeting.
- Add participants by typing their names and selecting from the autocomplete menu, or enter their email addresses.
- Select a date, start time and end time.
- Add a description about your meeting or attach documents.
- For Outlook on the Web, be sure to click or tap the Teams meeting switch that makes this meeting a Teams meeting.
- In the upper left, click or tap Send to create the Teams meeting, sending the email invitation to participants. The meeting will appear on your calendar in both Outlook and Microsoft Teams.
Please contact the IT Services Help Desk for questions about Microsoft Teams.