- Learn about Microsoft Teams
- Download and access Microsoft Teams
- Instructors: Using Teams in your online course
- Join a Teams online class or meeting
- New for Presenters: Use Spotlight in a meeting
- See upcoming features (and the latest features)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Recommended Teams headsets and devices
- Switch to large gallery view
Switch to Large Gallery View in Microsoft Teams Meetings
Large Gallery view lets you see up to 49 video feeds at once. You need to have switched to the New Meeting Experience to turn on Large Gallery view. Also, 10 or more attendees must be sharing their video for Large Gallery view to be available.
While in a Teams meeting, select the three-dots icon. If not grayed-out — that is, 10 or more videos feeds are active — select Large gallery.
The meeting window changes to show more video feeds, up to 49 feeds.
Please contact the IT Services Help Desk for questions about Microsoft Teams.