- Roles in a Teams meeting
- Facilitating Teams meetings
- Prevent videoconference bombing
- Promote an attendee to presenter
- Mute all in a Teams meeting
- Prevent muted attendees from unmuting
- Reset your Teams audio conferencing PIN
- Use Teams with a speaker phone
Promote an Attendee to Presenter in a Teams meeting
A meeting organizer or presenter can promote an attendee to the presenter role during a Microsoft Teams meeting.
- On the Teams controls, click or tap the participants icon.
- The participants list appears. Hover over the name of an attendee who you want to make a presenter. The three-dots icon appears. Select the three-dots icon then choose Make a presenter.
- Teams prompts you to confirm you want to change who can present. Click or tap the Change button.
- Teams notifies the person changed to presenter of the new role.
Please contact the IT Services Help Desk for questions about Microsoft Teams.