- Learn about Microsoft Teams
- Download and access Microsoft Teams
- Instructors: Using Teams in your online course
- Join a Teams online class or meeting
- For Presenters: Use Spotlight in a meeting
- Using Loop components in Teams chat
- See upcoming features (and the latest features)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Recommended Teams headsets and devices
Recommended Devices for Microsoft Teams
Looking to buy devices for use with Microsoft Teams?
Choose a Teams compatible device. Most USB headsets will let you speak and listen via Teams. However, the call controls (such as answer, volume up/down and mute) on the device may not work unless the device is Teams compatible.
Bluetooth (Wireless) Headsets for Teams
Wired Headsets for Teams
Speaker Phone for Teams
Webcams for Teams
Please contact the IT Services Help Desk for questions about Microsoft Teams.