- NEW: Teams meeting recordings and expiration
- About Teams meeting video recordings
- Accessing video recordings for Teams channel meetings
- Accessing video recordings for Teams meetings that do not use a Teams channel
- Additional changes to Teams meeting recordings
- Sharing Teams meeting video recordings with persons outside of Marquette University
Accessing video recordings for Teams channel meetings
On Microsoft Teams, a channel is a section of a Team site, used to collaborate on a specific topic.
Instructors: Teams channel meetings are the recommended way to schedule online class meetings.
Teams channel meeting recordings are saved to the Teams site. When a recording is ready, a conversation post will appear in the channel with a link to the video recording. Click or tap the video in the post.
A window will open. Click or tap the play icon to watch the video recording.
Where will Teams channel meeting recordings be saved?
- Select the Files tab.
- Go into the Recordings folder to view video recordings.
Please contact the IT Services TechSquad for questions about Microsoft Teams.