Get Involved

About Marquette Central

Marquette Central allows students to access the services of the offices of the Bursar, Financial Aid, Registrar and Student Employment in one centralized location.

Have a question about reapplying for financial aid? Need an official copy of your transcript sent? Need to pay your bursar bill? Marquette Central professional staff members are able to respond to these types of student questions and others. Our office is housed on the first floor of Zilber Hall, located at 1250 W. Wisconsin Ave. Walk-in and phone service (414) 288-4000 is available between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. CT Monday through Friday. View Marquette Central's Mission Statement.

Contact us

Call us at (414) 288-4000* or send us your questions. Our professional staff is available to answer Bursar, Financial Aid, Registrar and Student Employment questions from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday.

Visit us in person

Zilber HallPDF Icon
1250 W. Wisconsin Ave

Fax numbers

Financial Aid forms: (414) 288-1718
Registrar forms: (414) 288-3242
Other: (414) 288-4080

*Students calling for information will need their MUID and MCAN numbers. More about the MCAN.