Get Involved

Federal work study

Federal work study jobs are available in a majority of campus departments as well as many off-campus, nonprofit agencies. FWS is awarded based on financial need. All part-time job opportunities on campus are coordinated through Student Employment Services in the Office of Student Financial Aid.

Marquette student employment

Marquette student employment is employment on or off campus that is not federally funded. You are not limited to the amount listed on the financial aid award.



The Office of Student Financial Aid provides undergraduate and graduate students with resources about types of financial aid and student employment.

FAFSA School Code: 003863

Questions or for more information, contact the Office of Student Financial Aid