Get Involved

If your original diploma and/or certificate has been lost or damaged, if your name has changed, if you discover an error or you desire to have more than one copy, you may request a replacement or duplicate via the form below.

The fee for all replacement or duplicate diplomas and certificates is $25, although no payment is required if you are requesting a redo of a diploma and/or certificate because of a university error (i.e., misspelled name, incorrect degree or college, etc.). In these cases, you must provide the original diploma and/or certificate with your request or you will be required to pay the standard replacement fee.

Please note: Your request must include a copy of an official picture I.D. as an attachment. You must also submit your original diploma and/or certificate, if it is still in your possession, or provide an explanation on the form if it is not.

If your name has changed, we strongly urge you to submit a Name Change Request Form . Doing so will ensure that the University has the most accurate information on your academic records and allows us to maintain consistency between those records and your diploma and/or certificate.



The Office of the Registrar is the official keeper of academic records including course registrations, grades, transcripts and diplomas.

Find information about...

Trouble finding something? Contact the Office of the Registrar