Get Involved

Alumni and Former Students

Alumni and former students who no longer have access to CheckMarq must perform three steps to receive a transcript.

NOTE: Alumni and former students who attended Marquette University prior to fall 1985 can request transcripts by visiting the National Student Clearinghouse's website but the eTranscript service not available.

Please note: You may attach forms from other institutions or agencies (such as LSDAS or AMCAS forms) to any transcript request.

  1. Visit the National Student Clearinghouse website.

    Click here to visit the NSC site.

  2. Request a transcript.

    Follow the step-by-step instructions to identify yourself and specify where you would like your transcript to be sent and how you would like it to get there.

  3. Submit a paperless consent form.

    Your signature is required to release your transcript, the 'Sign Paperless Consent Form' option is offered to expedite your transcript request.

    Transcript ordering dynamically generates an order specific paperless consent form. You must sign the paperless consent form electronically, check the certification box and submit the form.

After you have completed the above steps, updates will be sent to you via e-mail. You will receive a notification when your order is being processed and when it has been sent.

You will also receive an e-mail notice if a financial hold exists on your record that prevents your transcript request from being processed. Instructions and contact information will be included in the e-mail so you can resolve the hold in a timely manner. Holds must be cleared before your transcript will be sent. Once the hold has been removed, you are responsible for contacting Marquette Central at (414) 288-4000 or your transcript order will not be processed.



The Office of the Registrar is the official keeper of academic records including course registrations, grades, transcripts and diplomas.

Find information about...

Trouble finding something? Contact the Office of the Registrar