Get Involved

When you view your schedule via CheckMarq, each course location is listed by building name and room number. If the location reads as TBA, the classroom has yet not been assigned.

Finding campus buildings

Classroom building abbreviations

Classroom building abbreviations are used for university correspondence and in all classroom reservation requests processed by the Office of the Registrar.

Verify your class location

It's a good idea to recheck locations for all your classes during the first week of classes. Room assignments do change, and students are expected to find these changes via CheckMarq.



The Office of the Registrar is the official keeper of academic records including course registrations, grades, transcripts and diplomas.

Find information about...

Trouble finding something? Contact the Office of the Registrar