Get Involved

If you plan to study at another institution, you must obtain written approval for each course before enrollment in the course. If prior approval is not obtained, the university reserves the right to not accept the credits earned at the other institution. Course approval forms may be obtained from your college/school office. You may also visit the Transfer Central page to start your search for courses that may have already been reviewed by Marquette.

Upon completion of the course work, it is your responsibility to have official transcript(s) sent directly from the institution(s) to Marquette's Office of the Registrar.  No credits will be posted to a student's record until an official transcript is received at Marquette, processed by the Office of the Registrar and evaluated by the appropriate college/school.

Whenever courses are taken outside Marquette, and particularly in the student's final semester at Marquette, Marquette must receive all official transcripts from other institutions by the last day to receive official transcripts, as listed on the Academic Calendar, or the student’s graduation date may be delayed by one semester.



The Office of the Registrar is the official keeper of academic records including course registrations, grades, transcripts and diplomas.

Find information about...

Trouble finding something? Contact the Office of the Registrar