College of Nursing Commencement Information for Students
College of Nursing 2020 Commencement Information for Students
University Baccalaureate Mass
Saturday, May 17
- 4:30 p.m. - UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena, 400 W. Kilbourn Avenue
- This is an optional event and all are welcome to attend. No tickets required.
- Academic apparel is not required.
College of Nursing
Saturday, May 17, 2019
Al McGuire Center (770 N. 12th Street)
- Academic apparel (cap and gown) is REQUIRED.
- NO tickets required; seating for family and guests is first come, first serve.
- 6:30 p.m. – Doors open.
- 6:45 p.m. – Graduates report to the lower level gymnasium for line up.
- 7:30 p.m. – Ceremony begins and should finish by 9:30 p.m.
- When you get to the lower gymnasium please report to one of the tables to obtain a name card. This card will be used to read your name as you walk across the stage.
- The college staff will assist graduates with lining up for the processional.
- Family and friends will not be permitted to go down to the floor or the lower gym for any reason as this area is restricted/reserved for student/faculty line up and staff.
- Nursing Pins: The college will provide each student with a commemorative pin.
- Empire Photography will be taking photos at the ceremony.
- Attendance is REQUIRED; if for some reason you are unable to attend please contact the Assistant Dean of your program.
- Free parking is available in the Wells Street Parking Structure at 1240 W. Wells Street.
- Plentiful handicapped accessible seating at is available on a first come, first seated basis. Seats may not be reserved in advance.
Sunday, May 18, 2019
Fiserv Forum, 1111 Vel R. Phillips Avenue -- use north and/or east entrances
- Academic apparel is REQUIRED.
- No tickets required.
- 8:30 a.m. arrival; 9:00 processional line-up; 9:30 ceremony begins.
- Diplomas will be distributed to 2020 graduates after the ceremony on the SE side of Suite Level.
- Diplomas will not be available at the Spring 2020 Commencement Ceremony for summer and fall term 2019/2020 graduates. Graduates may pick up diplomas at Marquette Central beginning May 25, 2020 or request shipping.
- Additional information at http://www.marquette.edu/commencement.