CAP AND GOWN
All graduates must order academic apparel online at Herff Jones on or before April 14, 2018. There is no charge to the graduate.
Cap and Gown Pick Up Dates
Tuesday, May 15
10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
AMU – Rooms 157/163
Wednesday, May 16
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
AMU – Rooms 157/163
NOTE: *Apparel will NOT be distributed at the Bradley Center
UNIVERSITY BACCALAUREATE MASS
Saturday, May 19
- 4:30 p.m. - UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena, 400 W. Kilbourn Avenue
- This is an optional event and all are welcome to attend. No tickets required.
- Academic apparel is not required.
College of Nursing Ceremony Saturday, May 19
- Academic apparel (cap and gown) is REQUIRED.
- White lab coats will NOT be worn.
- NO tickets required; seating for family and guests is first come, first serve.
- Al McGuire Center (770 N. 12th Street).
- 6:30 p.m. – Doors open.
- 6:45 p.m. – Graduates report to the lower level gymnasium for line up.
- 7:30 p.m. – Ceremony begins and should finish by 9:30 p.m.
- When you get to the lower gymnasium please report to one of the tables to obtain a name card. This card will be used to read your name as you walk across the stage.
- The college staff will assist graduates with lining up for the processional.
- Family and friends will not be permitted to go down to the lower gym as this area is restricted/reserved for student/faculty line up and staff.
- Nursing Pins: The college will provide each student with a commemorative pin and pinning will take place after you receive your diploma cover as you walk back to your seat. If you purchased your own pin feel free to bring it along and we will pin it on you.
- Empire Photography will be taking pictures at the ceremony.
- Attendance is REQUIRED but if for some reason, you are unable to attend please contact the Associate Dean of your program.
All University Commencement Ceremony, Sunday, May 20
- BMO Harris Bradley Center (1001 N. 4th Street)
- Academic apparel is REQUIRED.
- NO tickets required.
- 8:45 a.m. – Graduates arrive.
- 9:30 a.m. – Ceremony begins.
- Diplomas will be distributed after the ceremony. More information to follow on location.
Additional information at the commencement website.