Skip to content
Recent Student Grants and Awards
- 2017 International Society of Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurses Student Travel Scholarship
- 2016 Social innovation award from the Forward Thinking Poster Session and Colloquy Presentation at Marquette University
- 2016 Comparing interprofessional socialization in mixed discipline and nursing student only cohorts. Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing.
- 2015 Comparing competency among nursing students participating in two different sequenced simulation/clinical practicum experiences. Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing.
- 2016 Chronic Stress and Reproductive Function in Female Cancer Survivors, Oncology Nurses Foundation
- 2016 Chronic Stress and Reproductive Function in Female Cancer Survivors, National Institute of Nursing Research, Predoctoral Fellowship
Laurie Kunkel Jordan
- 2016 Effects of the preceptorship experience on new graduate nurse competence and work engagement. Nurses Foundation of WI.
- 2017 Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, Mentored Nurse Researcher Grant