Campus maps and visitor guides
To request copies, please contact Stacy Tuchel at email@example.com or (414) 288-7452. Please include the type of request and number of copies needed.
Copies of publications or directories
To request copies, please contact Amanda Gottheardt at firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 288-0298. Please include the name of the publication, publication date and number of copies requested.
Alumni: Change of address or unsubscribe from Marquette publications
Please sign up for MU Connect or log in and update your alumni profile with your new address.
Alumni: Submit birth announcements or death notices
Please sign up for MU Connect or log in to edit your class notes. Class notes will appear in Marquette Magazine and online.
Having the perfect expert source to provide background or offer opinion can be the difference between a good news story and a great one. We on Marquette's Communication team know that, and we’re here to help.
Our dedicated team is available 24/7 to help connect you with just the right professor or administrator to round out your story. Our hundreds of experts are available by phone or in person and can give you on-the-record comments and helpful background information. In keeping with the tenets of academic freedom, these sources are prepared to freely discuss their individual areas of expertise, which may not necessarily reflect official university positions.
You’re always welcome to contact any of these experts directly. However, we can often save you time by tracking down the right individuals and setting up interviews. In fact, you can even reach us after hours on our dedicated media line: (414) 288-4849.
Marquette experts can offer expertise and insights on hundreds of topics. They can help you out over the phone, sit down for an interview or provide some background to give a story more context. Please contact Amanda Gottheardt at email@example.com or (414) 288-0298 to request an expert.
Interested in having someone speak to you about what we in OMC do? We have many knowledgeable experts on various topics:
- Social media — Marquette is active on various social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Foursquare. Learn more about why our social media presence is important and how you can contribute.
- Editorial style — Learn the proper Marquette style for all your internal and external communication projects.
- Telling your story — What makes a good story — for newspapers and broadcast, for Marquette Magazine, for the Web, for any Marquette publications? Find out what types of stories we're looking for, and share your ideas with us.
- Talking to the media or preparing for a media interview — We can help you prepare for your next interview, covering everything from appearance to sample questions.
- Crisis communication — Our Communication team can talk about how we prepare fact sheets, facilitate ongoing communication with key constituencies, work with the media during a crisis, and develop talking points and messages for staff members.
Please contact Amanda Gottheardt at firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 288-0298 to request a presentation.