Skip to content
- Brown Bag Work in Progress Series
The following dates have been tentatively scheduled for the spring 2019 work-in-progress seires:
January 30, February 6, March 6 and April 10. Titles and presenters TBD. All talks will take place from 12:00 - 1:00 P.M. in Marquette Hall 102. Contact Sebastian Luft for more information.
Upcoming Philosophy Department Lectures and Events
- Colloquium Series, Kelly Dean Jolley
Friday, February 8 | 3:00 P.M.
Marquette Hall, Room 105
- Conference: Themes from the Philosophy of Robert Brandom
Friday and Saturday, February 22-23
For more information contact BrandomAtMU@gmail.com.
- Aquinas Lecture, Robert Brandom (University of Pittsburgh) "Heroism and Magnanimity: The Post-Modern Form of Self-Conscious Agency"
Sunday, February 24 | 3:00 P.M.
- Aquinas and the Arabs International Working Group Graduate Student Conference
Friday and Saturday, March 22-23
More more information, contact Dr. Richard Taylor.
- Aquinas and the Arabs International Working Group, Raynor Library
Friday, March 29 | 12:00 - 2:30 P.M.
Prof. Steven Harvey (Bar Ilan University, Isral) and Dr. Katja Krause, (Max Planck Institute for the History of Science, Berlin Germany), "Uniting Cultures Through the Division of Knowledge"
- International Research Roundtable with Katja Krause, David Twetten, Richard Taylor
4:00 - 5:30 P.M.
Live in Raynor Library and via Skype for Business
- International AAIGW Seminar on al-Ghazali, Avicenna, Averroes
Saturday, March 30 | 10:30 A.M. - 12:30 P.M.