The Anytime Dining Plan
Students will be able to eat when they want, as much as they want, as many times as they want in the three traditional dining halls — Cobeen, Straz Tower, and The Commons.
They will also be able to eat meals at any of the 13 destination dining locations on campus:
- Schroeder Hall’s Cityscapes
- Six food vendors within Marquette Place in the Alumni Memorial Union
- Erberts & Gerberts in the Alumni Memorial Union
- Five Brew Cafés on campus
At the destination dining locations, students can swipe their meal card once during each meal period:
- Breakfast (7:15 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.)
- Lunch (11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
- Dinner (4:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.)
The Anytime Meal Plan also includes 15 guest passes and $50 in dining dollars for use in on-campus dining locations.
Straz and Cobeen offer continuous service from 7:15 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and 7:30 pm respectively, and The Commons' dining room remains open from 6:15 a.m. until 1:00 a.m. to offer a late-night option. Schroeder Hall is open from 7:15 AM until 10:00 PM.
Students living in the residence halls are required to purchase a meal plan each term and may use their meal plan to eat at more than 15 campus locations.
Check out Marquette Sodexo dining services