- Undergraduate Program
- Graduate Program
- Faculty & Staff
- Speech & Hearing Clinic
- Current Students
Speech and Hearing Clinic
Clinic Office Assistant
(414) 288-7426 or via email
604 N. 16th Street
Harriet Barker Cramer Hall, Room 104A
Milwaukee, WI 53233
- Speech and language evaluation
- Hearing evaluation
- Bilingual English-Spanish speech and language evaluation and individual therapy
- Individual therapy for a variety of communication disorders
- Group therapy is available for adults with language disorders due to stroke or other neurological impairments, and for children with delayed speech and language development
- Hearing aids, assistive listening devices, custom earpieces
- Auditory training
- Special programs and resources
Our Speech and Hearing Clinic is training ground for Marquette University's speech pathology and audiology program. All evaluations and therapy are closely supervised by clinical faculty who are certified by the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association and licensed by the State of Wisconsin.
Referrals are accepted from any source. Diagnostic and therapy summary reports are provided upon written request.
From six months through adolescence, adults, and geriatrics.
The Speech and Hearing Clinic operates on a semester basis, including summer. If no immediate openings are available, every effort will be made to enroll you or your child in the next semester. Clinic hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Some adjustments to this schedule may be made during the summer semester.
Marquette University students and their dependents are exempt from diagnostic evaluation and therapy fees. The MU Speech and Hearing Clinic accepts payment for services in the form of cash, check, or money order. No one will be denied services because of an inability to pay the standard fees. Payment adjustments can be arranged.
- Speech and language evaluation: $100
- Individual therapy, 1 hour/week for the semester: $100
- Individual therapy, 1.5 hours/week for the semester: $150
- Individual therapy, 2 hours/week for the semester: $200
- Individual therapy, 3 hours/week for the semester: $265
- Group therapy, 1 hour/week: $45
- Group therapy, 2 hours/week: $90
- For hearing evaluation, hearing aids, custom earpieces, and other hearing services, please call (414) 288-7426 for fee structure
Students, faculty, staff, and persons served in the program's clinics are treated in a nondiscriminatory manner that is, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national or ethnic origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship, or status as a covered veteran. The institution and program comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and executive orders pertaining thereto.