- Governing Councils
- Greek Awards and Honor Societies
- Greek Community Events
- Plan an Event
- Greek Life Staff
- Join Greek Life
- Risk Management
- Parents Resources
- Greek Relationship Statement
Join Sorority & Fraternity Life
Interfraternity Council (IFC) Recruitment
Please contact Tom Ponozzo if you have questions.
Panhellenic (PHA) Recruitment
Sorority Recruitment Week happens in January each year.
Please contact Gen Kenah if you have questions.
Follow Marquette Panhellenic Association on social media for updates.
Top Reasons to Get Involved with Sorority & Fraternity Life at Marquette
- Greeks get higher average grades: Marquette’s All-Greek GPA (3.16) is higher than the all-university average (3.06).
- Greeks help the community: Marquette Sorority & Fraternity Life contributed almost 6,000 hours of volunteer service to the community during the 2014 spring semester alone.
- Greeks give back: Through fundraisers and other philanthropies, Marquette sororities and fraternities donated $95,711 toward various charities this past year.
- Greeks are leaders: 73 percent of Sorority & Fraternity Life members at Marquette reported involvement in other campus organizations, and 23 percent serve in campus leadership roles. Nationally, 85 percent of Fortune 500 executives are Greek-affiliated.