Or you can bring your device to the Wired Office in Cudahy Hall, 238 for help.
Test Eduroam at Marquette Before You Go
- While on the Marquette campus and near a Wi-Fi hotspot, open your Wi-Fi connections and select the eduroam network name.
- You are prompted for a username and password. Enter your Marquette email address (e.g., email@example.com) and password. Please note that you must enter your full email address, including @marquette.edu.
- If this is your first time connecting, you will be prompted to accept or download the eduroam certificate. This is a certificate used to ensure you're connecting to the correct network. Once the certificate is accepted, you will be authenticated using your credentials.
- If successfully authenticated, you will be placed on the eduroam Wi-Fi network. This network is limited to web browsing (i.e., you will not have access to restricted student, faculty or staff resources).
- Once you have successfully connected to eduroam, be sure to switch back to your standard Marquette Wi-Fi setup for Windows, Mac, iOS or Android.
- After your device connects to eduroam at Marquette, you should not need to make any changes when at another eduroam location.