Or you can bring your device to the Wired Office in Cudahy Hall, 238 for help.
Connect Android to MU Secure Wi-Fi
Use MU Secure to connect Android devices to campus Wi-Fi.
- Access the Settings for your Android device.
- From the Settings screen, tap Connections. (The option may also be called Wi-Fi or Wireless & Networks.)
- For the Connections screen, tap Wi-Fi.
- When near areas with campus Wi-Fi, you will see MU Secure. Tap MU Secure.
- A prompt appears for MU Secure. For "Select certificate," choose "Don't validate."
- Scroll to Identity and enter your Marquette username (e.g., 1881eagleg — not your email address). Skip "Anonymous identity." For Password, enter your Marquette password. Then tap Connect.
- If login is successful, you will see the newly added MU Secure network show as "Connected."