Or you can bring your device to the Wired Office in Cudahy Hall, 238 for help.
Connect Mac to MU Secure Wi-Fi
Use MU Secure to connect Mac laptops and desktops to campus Wi-Fi.
- When near areas with campus Wi-Fi, you will see MU Secure as a choice. On the top menu bar, click the Wi-Fi icon and select MU Secure from the drop-down menu.
- You will be prompted to login. Enter your Marquette username (e.g., 1881eagleg — not your email address) and password then click Join.
- A prompt to verify the server’s certificate will appear. Click Continue to verify the certificate.
- You will be prompted to confirm the certificate. If your Mac has a Touch Bar, use your fingerprint to confirm the certificate. Otherwise, you will be prompted to enter your Mac's administrator password to confirm the certificate.
- The Wi-Fi drop-down menu shows a check mark next to MU Secure to indicate you have successfully joined MU Secure.