“I value teaching adults because they are so eager to learn. I understand how much a degree means when you return to school as an adult. It is a win-win experience because I learn so much from them."
RoseMarie Meagher, M.L.S.
- CMST 3100 - Communication and Conflict
- CMST 3210 - Business and Professional Presentations
- Marquette University
- Master in Leadership Studies
- B.S. Communication and Organizational Leadership,
Summa cum laude
- Northwestern Mutual and Stainless Foundry & Engineering - Consultant and Executive Coach (2012 - Present)
- Marshall & Ilsley Corporation - Special Project Lead (2010 - 2012)
- Safway Services, Inc. - Corporate Training and Education Director
(2008 - 2010)
- The Paranet Group - Executive Director of Organizational & Leadership Development (2003 to 2008)
- Bank One Corporation - Regional Vice President of Retail Education
(2001 - 2003), Regional Vice President of Field Services (1998 - 2001), Regional Retail Administration Manager (1996 to 1998)
- Retaining Gen Y in the workplace