LEDR Course Syllabi
Below are links to syllabi that faculty members agreed to share. Please note that these syllabi are to be used as an EXAMPLE of what has been taught in the previous course.
There are NO guarantees that faculty members will use the same textbooks, assignments, or information in their current course.
If interested in current course information, please contact the respective faculty member via email.
|Leadership Studies (LEDR)
- LEDR 6000 - History & Theory of Leadership & Ethics (Fall 2012 Online, Fall 2012 Hybrid)
- LEDR 6005 - Self-Leadership (Fall 2012)
- LEDR 6010 - Conflict Resolution, Negotiation, Team Leadership (Fall 2012)
- LEDR 6015 - Influence of Organizational Behavior (Spring 2012)
- LEDR 6020 - Leaders as Worldly Citizens (Fall 2012 Online)
- LEDR 6025 - Research Methods (Fall 2012)
- LEDR 6030 - Qualitative Research Methods (Spring 2012)
- LEDR 6035 - Quantitative Research Methods (Fall 2012)
- LEDR 6040 - Introduction to Business Processes (Fall 2012)
- LEDR 6045 - Communication Styles & Strategies for Leaders (NA)