PUBS Course Syllabi
Below are links to syllabi that faculty members agreed to share. Please note that these syllabi are to be used as an EXAMPLE of what has been taught in the previous course.
There are NO guarantees that faculty members will use the same textbooks, assignments, or information in their current course.
If interested in current course information, please contact the respective faculty member via email.
|Public Service (PUBS) Courses
- PUBS 6000 - History & Theory of Leadership & Ethics (Spring 2013)
- PUBS 6025 - Research Methods (Fall 2012)
- PUBS 6051 - Contemporary Leadership (Not Available)
- PUBS 6205 - Urban Policy & Public Administration (Fall 2012)
- PUBS 6210 - Ethics for Public Service (Fall 2012)
- PUBS 6215 - Nature of Cities (Spring 2013)
- PUBS 6220 - Organizational Behavior (Summer 2011)
- PUBS 6230 - Legal Issues in Public Service (Spring 2010)
- PUBS 6235 - Communication Management (Spring 2010)
- PUBS 6240 - Urban Public Sector Economics (Spring 2011)
- PUBS 6571 - Budgeting & Finance for Policing (Spring 2013)
- PUBS 6581 - Police Leadership & Ethics (Fall 2012)
- PUBS 6931 - Fundraising (Spring 2010)
- PUBS 6931 - Introduction to Homeland Security (Fall 2009)
- PUBS 6931 - Models of Sustainability (Spring 2011)