“Education is the key to a successful life for anyone who endeavors to pursue it. I am a life-long learner myself and my hope is to instill that love of learning in my students.”
"As a criminal justice professional, I am uniquely situated to provide my students with real world experiences in an ever changing field."
Jodine L. Deppisch, B.A.
- CRLS 4130 Women, Crime, & Criminal Justice
- CRLS 4640 Family Violence & Public Intervention
- CRLS 4931 Topics in Criminology and Law: Criminal Behavior
- Law Enforcement Academy, Fox Valley Technical College, Graduate
- Milwaukee Area Technical College, Associate of Arts, Police Science
- Marquette University, B.A. Criminology and Law Studies
- Adjunct Instructor, Marquette University College of Professional Studies
- Warden, Fox Lake Correctional Institution, Wisconsin Department of Corrections
- Warden, Taycheedah Correctional Institution, Wisconsin Department of Corrections
- Deputy Warden, Waupun Correctional Institution, Wisconsin Department of Corrections
- Unit Manager, Health and Segregation Complex, Waupun Correctional Field Supervisor
- Probation and Parole Agent and Supervisor
- Graduate and Mentor, Department of Corrections Leadership Development
- School Board Member, Green Lake School District
- Technical College Board Trustee, Moraine Park Technical College
- Past President, West Central Wardens and Superintendents Association
- Past Chair, Department of Corrections Education Management Council
- Board Member, ARC House, Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
- Co-Chair, Department of Corrections Limited English Proficiency Committee
- Member, Lt. Governor's Task Force on Women and Depression
Research and Publications
- Domestic Violence: A Handbook for Agents, Research and co-author, 1996.
- Women and Depression, Research and contributing author, 2005,
Lt. Governor Barbara Lawton Task Force on Women and Depression.
- National Conference on Women and Girls in the Criminal Justice System, "Mental Health Issues: Treating Incarcerated Women", Baltimore, Maryland.
- National Conference on Prisoner Re-entry, "Women Offenders: Re-entry Initiative", Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Sam Houston State University, "Female Offenders: Re-Entry Initiative."
- ARC House Graduation, Keynote Speaker, Madison, Wisconsin, "Transformation of Women: Alcohol and Drug Abuse Recovery."
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Law School, presentation on correctional history, women and family violence issues.