Note: Applications are not currently being accepted for the Public Service Administration Degree. However, if the specialization is what interests you, please visit Master of Arts in Leadership Studies.
Applicants must submit, directly to the Graduate School:
- A completed application form and fee.
- Official transcripts from all current and previous colleges / universities except Marquette.
- Three letters of recommendations from academic or professional sources.
- Official test scores from the GRE (preferred), GMAT or LSAT. Waived if the applicant has completed any advanced degree from any school- M.A., M.S., M.B.A., Ph.D., J.D., or M.D.
- A statement of purpose.
- For international applicants only - a TOEFL score or other acceptable proof of English proficiency. A minimum score of 600 on the paper-based version, 250 on the computer-based version, or 100 on the Internet-based version is required.
Please send all applicant information to the Graduate School:
P.O. Box 1881
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881